Dear Honest People I am struggling to understand honesty, So I need your help. Sometimes people say to me that I am being dishonest. But I think that I am being honest. I am being honest to my needs and wants. I, according to what I need, share whatever will fulfill my needs/wants. Maybe what I am saying is not honest to your needs, but it is honest to my needs/wants. The other day I called an aunt of mine and I asked, "How are you?" and she replied, "Fine". But she was not actually fine. Her migraines have been active recently. Her washing machine was not working properly. Her son was having some problems in his college, etc. Obviously she did not share her lists of problems with me. She said, "Fine". In a way she was being honest to her desire of not burdening me with her problems. Few years back, in my school, the teacher talked about the sun rising in the east. But then recently I figured out that the sun does not rise anywhere, it is our earth t...
Comments
Post a Comment